Joaquin Roca and I facilitated a webinar titled “360 Degree Feedback and Psychological Type” for the New York Metro chapter of the Association for Psychological Type. We discussed the fundamentals of 360 degree feedback, LeaderNation’s 6 Coaching competencies, and how to leverage the MBTI when providing feedback.
Slides discussed include:
- 4 keys to successful 360 feedback
- 4 common 360 feedback mistakes
- 6 Coaching competencies: Active Listening, Building Positive Relationships, Constructive Questioning, Creating Negative Space, Encouraging Development, and Facilitating Goal Attainment
- Research findings about “over-raters” and “under-raters.”
- Similarities, differences, and how the MBTI and 360 can best be used in tandem to develop people.
Click on the file in the box below to download the webinar. Alternatively this link will work. If you have never downloaded a free ARF player from WebEx you’ll need to do that first (also available via the Box.net folder).
Special thanks to Anil Behal from ORGDYNE Training and Consulting for his technology support and to the President of the New York City Chapter of the Association for Psychological Type Pamela Judd.